Poster Abstracts Writing Rules
-Languages in poster presentation will be Turkish or English
-Participants will be informed about admission after their poster presentation abstracts are peer reviwed by the Academic Review Committee.-
The full texts of the admitted poster presentations will be demanded on the specific date.
-The poster abstracts which are accepted after the evaluation should be sent to the communication address after they are prepared in full texts and their printouts are taken. ( Shipping is the responsibility of the parcipants)
- The name, title, affiliation and contact information (address, phone number and e-mail)of the author(s) should be givenat the top of the page.
- Abstracts must be typed as 12 punts font size.
- Abstracts of less than 350 words will not be accepted except fort itle and bibliography
-5 keywords must be given
Details of abstract format are specified below:
Left: 4 cm
Bottom: 2.5 cm
Right: 2.5 cm
Character: Times New Roman (12 font)
Line Spacing: single
Paragraph Spacing: 3nk
Use the below link for the poster presentation abstracts.
Poster Presentations full text writing rules.
- The full texts of the admitted poster presentation will be demanded on the specified date.
- The name, title, affiliation, and contact information (address, phone number and email) of the author(s) should be given at the top of the page
- Tables, figures, pictures can be used if needed. But the format must be 304 picsel/inch and jpeg. Pictures and tables must be sent via internet.
- Pictures and tables must be listed as 1- 2-3……., the information must be written below and the resource must be stated
The format is below:
- Top: 4 cm
- Left: 4 cm
- Bottom: 2.5cm
- Right: 2.5 cm
- Font: Times New Roman (12 pt)
- Line spacing: Single
- Paragraph spacing: 3 nk
The references in the texts must be : ( surname of the writer, date of publication, page no)
Eg: (Geçer, 2005: 192)
Reference must be alphabetical by surnames.
References and Citation
References should be written according to APA format. Sources should be clearly indicated in the text of the paper.
All responsibility for the use of the text, citation and images used in the paper belongs to the auther.
The above written full text writing rules are valid for proceedings and use the link below for a sample of poster presentation.
(The downloadable poster presentation format is only a sample pattern. Original printouts will be prepared according to these patterns. Logo Logo of Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University will be added to the original posters as in the samples.)
Symposium Dates : 13-14 October 2022
Thank you for your interest in our symposium.
Summary evaluation results will be notified via e-mail.
Paper Submission Deadline : June 22nd 2022
Review results Announcements (Paper) : July 29th 2022
Registration Starts on: July 29th 2022 (Presentation: 450 Turkish Liras Poster: 300 Turksh Liras)
Registration Deadline : August 23rd 2022 (Presentation: 450 Turkish Liras Poster: 300 Turksh Liras)
Note: On condition that the participation fee is not paid until the last deposit date, papers will not be presented and published.
Bank account information on participation fee will be declared soon.
Symposium Logo For The Poster Presentation
Logo of Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University
Poster Presentation Format
Oral Presentation Form